All about Hairfall
DO YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE HAIR LOSS???
If there is more hair on the pillow you sleep on, more hair in the hair brush, more hair here and there ,than on your scalp and even then, if you are still considering it as an option to look into the solutions or not, then you are promoting only more severity of your condition.
Maybe the “worry” is causing hairloss or the “cause of the worry”, be it anything but do not take chances to be a victim of something that looks small or not important, cause it is IMPORTANT.
- Avoid frequent hair wash
- Avoid exposure to pollution, dust
- Avoid hot water head bath
- Avoid gadgets that heat up the hair
- Avoid oily ,spicy ,junk food
- Avoid alcohol and smoking
- Avoid excessive intake of sugar and salt
- Use gentle shampoos and conditioners
- Healthy sleeping habits and regular exercise promoting the over all health leading to better hair growth
- Scalp massage with the suitable oil and keep it for about 20 to 30 mins.
- Food- adequate intake of protein and vitamin rich diet. (fish, sprouts, flaxseeds, curryleaves, etc)
- Use cold to warm water for head bath
DO I NEED A TREATMENT???
Yes, unless baldness is your new cool.
We provide treatments for the betterment of the hair ,wherein it is effective not only in improving the bulk of hair but also the quality of it on the whole, be it dry hair, scanty hair or dandruff issues.
WHAT WE PROVIDE???
General consultation (understanding the root cause of the problem).
Hair spa (with suitable natural drugs) that takes around 5 to 7 days.
Oral medications for betterment of the health on whole and improvement of the hair.
Alopecia or commonly known as hair loss can be due to many underlying reasons or may be not. It can be defined as the thining of the bulk of hair .
DETAIL: causes of hair fall
- Deficiency of vitamins and minerals
- Autoimmune diseases – Hypothyroidism,
2) OTHER HAIR CONDITIONS INCLUDE:
URVI – WELLNESS CENTRE
Hno – 123, Building, Begambazar,
888 888 9999
Fell free to call us. We are available from 9 AM to 9 PM
Book an appointment
To avoid waiting please book an appointment in advance.
©2018 All Rights Reserved.